- Effective move planning is the key to success in a workplace relocation project.
- Universal's move management team support our clients during the planning stages of the relocation project by offering a comprehensive move planning service.
- Our people will work closely with your people thereby ensuring that we are not simply a service provider but a partner in supporting your organisation through the planning stages of the move and the move itself.
- Your dedicated Universal move planner will draw up an extensive Road Map and Move Schedule as the framework for the project from inception to completion.
- Universal take a collaborative approach to planning with our clients so that all stakeholders in the project are engaged, informed and prepared.
- All aspects of the move will be planned out to ensure that your move proceeds smoothly, assuring you of a seamless move, with minimal disruption and no risk to business continuity
- As part of the move planning exercise, Universal will look to plan and offer advice on:
- space planning and workspace utilisation;
- the deployment of new furniture and filing systems, if applicable;
- the transition of I.T and telecommunications infrastructure;
- communication and interfacing with staff, move champions and service partners in the project; and
- risk assessments and business continuity testing of the new workplace setup
- Universal has over 35 years' experience in planning relocations, whether large or small, with its clients guaranteeing success of the project through close team work, attention to detail, expertise and a dedicated team with strong relationship management at the heart of our approach.