File Mapping and Packing
- Universal is highly experienced in mapping and packing high volume filing often in limited time frames for its clients.
- As part of your relocation project, your client manager will undertake a comprehensive file audit.
- Our specialist team will deploy their tried and tested mapping, packing and labelling techniques guaranteeing a complete consistency of approach and no risk to business continuity.
- Liaising with the client, the client manager will develop a bespoke labelling system to be deployed on the filing in support of swift and effective relocation of the material.
- All filing is relocated using our barcoded and labelled filing crates to ensure everything is packed, transported and unpacked in the correct order.
- Experience working with Archives and Libraries can prove invaluable, particularly in multi-site and team consolidations. Having regularly moved universities, libraries and archives as well as large corporations and public sector organisations, Universal is acutely aware of the need for a consistent and efficient approach to the mapping, packing and moving of filing and records.
- As testament to our innovative approach, Universal were one of the first relocation companies to develop a bespoke filing trolley deployed on complex projects in the interests of an efficient and effective move which minimises the risk of error.
- Universal is also able to offer storage and document management of a client's filing and records through its separate sister company, Information Storage Solutions, a specialist archiving and records management company.