- Support with recycling redundant office furniture and IT equipment during your relocation with an expert and professional office clearing services.
- Specialist environmental clearance services ensuring disposal of all waste streams is approached in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way.
- Waste audit undertaken during the move planning process to identify optimal approach to minimise waste and recycle/reuse where possible supporting your Duty of Care obligations, in the process of your office furniture clearance.
- Universal is an ISO 14001 accredited company with a quality assured Environmental Management System supporting clients' own Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Policies with regards to commercial furniture disposal and office furniture recycling.
- Registered Environment Agency waste carrier disposing of waste in a suitable manner, dedicated to ethical office furniture disposal.
- Transparent, accurate and environmentally compliant audit trail of waste weights data and supporting documentation.
- Specialist IT recycling available in compliance with WEEE legislation, BS 27001 (Standard in Information Security Management) and with a NAID (The National Association for Information Destruction) accredited company and BSIA (The British Security Industry Association) affiliated company.Compaction and shredding of paper waste to BS EN 15713:2009 - the British standard relating to the secure destruction of confidential material.
- Relationships with local school and church charities to reuse unwanted furniture and equipment whenever possible in support of our clients' Corporate Social Responsibility policies.